Where students consider their options and plan their futures!
The Master of Financial Mathematics (MFM) program offers a great mix of academic and industry preparation for your career:
- Theoretical and applied MFM curriculum
- Dedicated faculty and adjunct professors from industry
- Access to an on-going network of internationally renowned lecturers
- A diverse, vibrant quantitative finance sector and strong local economy
- Career workshops and individualized career advising that help you unlock the best job opportunities
- Industry events and networking that connects you directly to our close-knit worldwide alumni network
- A strong Alumni placement record
- The Masters of Financial Mathematics leads to a variety of careers in quantitative finance
MFM courses are offered in the evenings to accommodate working professionals who are part-time students and to give full time students to obtain internships and industry specific projects.
PhD Candidate, Industrial Systems Engineering, University of Minnesota
Master of Financial Mathematics
Class of 2014
The program has a unique combination of professors and adjunct instructors who are prominent practitioners in the Twin Cities. We covered theoretical models and practical applications that helped me when I was a quantitative analyst at Agribank