Symmetry, Separation, Super-integrability and Special Functions (S4) Conference
This conference is in honor of Willard Miller, Jr., who will be retiring from the University of Minnesota. We will celebrate and honor Willard's career and his many wide-ranging research contributions.
We anticipate funds being available for financial support to support selected participants. Junior researchers and members of underrepresented groups are particularly encouraged to apply.
- Dick Askey (University of Wisconsin)
- Sergio Benenti (University of Torino, Italy)
- Charles Boyer (University of New Mexico)
- Peter Clarkson (University of Kent, UK)
- Costas Daskaloyannis (Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece)
- Mourad Ismail (City University of Hong Kong)
- Tom Koornwinder (University of Amsterdam, The Netherlands)
- Jonathan Kress (University of New South Wales, Australia)
- Ray McLenaghan (University of Waterloo, Canada)
- Anatoly Nikitin (Institute of Mathematics of National Academy of Sciences, Ukraine)
- Jiri Patera (Université de Montreal, Canada)
- George Pogosyan (Joint Institute for Nuclear Research, Russia)
- Sarah Post (Université de Montreal, Canada)
- Greg Reid (University of Western Ontario, Canada)
- Libor Snobl (Czech Technical University in Prague)
- Dennis Stanton (University of Minnesota)
- Alexander Turbiner (UNAM, Mexico)
- Luc Vinet (Université Montreal, Canada)
- Kurt Bernardo Wolf (Universidad Nacional Autónoma de México, Cuernavaca)
Please let us know your interest in attending the conference. Further details will be added as they are finalized.
This conference is supported in part by the National Science Foundation (NSF), the University of Minnesota, and the Institute for Mathematics and its Application (IMA) through its Participating Institution (PI) Program. PI members may use IMA/PI funds to support travel of their personnel to this conference.